Fixed Total Prosthesis on Implants
Fully rehabilitating an upper and lower smile through implants implies a high level of demand. Today, our patients are not only concerned about the functionality of their new prostheses but, above all, about the fact that they look natural. Knowing the personality of our patients and their wishes is essential for us to achieve their goals and give them back the look they are looking for.
1. Pre-Surgical Oral Hygiene
2. Extraction of all upper and lower teeth
3. Gingival and bone remodeling
4. Placement of 6 implants in the upper jaw and 4 implants in the lower jaw
5. Same day placement of Upper and Lower Acrylic Fixed Prostheses
6. Manufacture of Upper and Lower Definitive Total Prostheses